Solid Water Treatment
Solid Products are the latest concept in Green Chemical Treatment. We brought Solid Technology to NYS in 1998. Solids are easier and safer to handle. M.I.S. is the EnduroSolv distributor for New York State, Northern Pennsylvania, and North East Ohio.
The EnduroSolv system was nominated for the Presidential Green Chemistry Award in 2007 and the system has been recognized by the US EPA that it “clearly demonstrates both technical excellence and a commitment to protecting human health and the environment.”
EndruoSolv also fulfills the requirements of the NY State Governor’s Executive Order Number 4 concerning recycling and reduction of pollution.
What is a solid treatment program?
- Uses the latest innovations in chemical water treatment
- Selected ingredients are environmentally friendly
- State of the art formulations
- Concentrates are in Paste form
- Packaged in one gallon, recyclable plastic bottles
How is it dispensed?
- The Solv-All Ultima dispensing system is mounted on a wall
- A 3/8” water line is connected to the dispenser
- The chemical bottle is placed in the dispenser
- A float inside opens the valve allowing water to spray into the bottle
- The water reconstitutes the solid chemical back to a liquid
- Your existing pumps and controllers feed the product into the system
Why Should You Use EnduroSOLV?
- The Most Complete Line of Solid Treatment Formulations
- Recognized by the USEPA
- Nominated for the 2007 Presidential Green Chemistry Award
- Meets The EPA’s 12 Principles of Green Chemistry
May Assist Your Building in Qualifying for LEEDS Points Toward Green Certification
What are the Advantages of EnduroSOLV?
- Eliminates Handling Hazardous Chemicals
- Reduces Possibility of Worker Injuries
- May Reduce Insurance Costs (or Experience Ratings)
- One Case (44 lbs.) Is Equivalent to Approximately 55 gallons (500 lbs.) of Liquid Treatment
- Significantly Lower Shipping Costs (75%)
- Less Storage Space Required
- No Drums to Triple-Rinse to Dispose of
Back To Top